A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Flores, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Flores has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Flores MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Flores practice?
- Dr. David Flores has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Flores practices Family Medicine near Griffith, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hammond, IN and Frankfort, IL.
See Griffith Primary Care Doctors.