Dr. David Frank MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Freehold, NJ

December 8th, 2015
This was my first visit. Staff was helpful and friendly. Dr. Frank was professional, listened carefully to me as I spoke, was excellent in explaining the reason for my visit, explored thru technology my MRI's done in previous years. Caring and gracious.

November 17th, 2015
In apt Staff
If you are in need of a good neurologist this is not the office to go to. The staff is inconsiderate, rude and do not have the patient's best interest in hand. In acute pain a current patient was told would have to wait two months to see the Dr. Would not offer any other solution. Suggest you find a Dr. who advises his staff on how to treat his patients.

October 9th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr frank for the past 6 yrs to help me manage the highs and lows of multiple sclerosis. He has always made me feel comfortable when interacting with him concerning my symptoms and the best way to manage them and the options of management available.

April 14th, 2014
Excellent Neurologist
I have been a patient of Dr. Frank for nearly a decade. Being a health professional I have a very good foundation for what makes an excellent doctor. Dr. Frank . a well respected neurologist, has it all. Not only is he excellent in the field if neurology, he is a man of excellent character. He is honest, compassionate, and puts the interest of his patients above everything else. Is he busy? Yes and he sometimes runs behind schedule. This is because he spends the necessary time needed with each patient. Any good doctor knows that sometimes some patients on any given day may need extra time due to a crisis situation. Dr. Frank gives his patient the necessary time they need. Remember , you want a doctor not a prom date. Thank you Dr. Frank for so many years of great service, and always working hard to make my quality of life that much better.

July 22nd, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Frank for well over a year and all I can say is that he is an amazing DR. I had been having problems for a long time that were not being treated as no dr was making a diagnosis, after my 1st appt with Dr Frank he believed he knew what the problem was scheduled a test to confirm, has gotten me on the correct medication and I have been doing great since. He is always kind and caring, the office staff is amazing. Appointments are normally on time I have never waited more them 5 mins to see the dr.

January 12th, 2011
Unprofessionalism and Elitism
My experience with Dr. Frank was poor. He runs behind schedule so my appointment wait was long. Yet, on my follow up appointment, when I was 10 minutes late due to a traffic accident he refused to honor my appointment. I drove almost an hour to get there and he refused to see me at all that day, even though I expressed a willingness to wait and work around his schedule due my minor delay. I was also uncomfortable during the EMG exam, as he does not have a female assistant witness and he seemed to unnecessarily move my undergarments during portions of the exam. I obtained the results of the test and went to see another doctor. The results were so poorly compiled that I had to have the EMG redone, as his results couldn't be comprehended. I chose to have a retest instead of revisit with Dr. Frank. My opinion is that he lacks professionalism and does not provide quality care in a timely manner.