A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joe Freeman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. David Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Internists and Wausau Cardiologists.