A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Freeman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joe Freeman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Freeman practice?
- Dr. David Freeman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Freeman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wausau, WI.
See Wausau Internists and Wausau Cardiologists.