A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans