A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel-Kings Highway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Friedman practice?
- Dr. David Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Nephrologists.