A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gallagher is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gallagher MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gallagher practice?
- Dr. David Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gallagher practices Sports Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Sports Medicine Doctors.