A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gallagher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jason Gallagher MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. David Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gallagher practices Sports Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Sports Medicine Doctors.