A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David German:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David German is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. German
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. German Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David German, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. German graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. German has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J German MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. German practice?
- Dr. David German has 1 office location.
Dr. David German practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Orthopedic Surgeons.