A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Giles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Giles is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Giles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Giles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Giles MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Giles practice?
- Dr. David Giles has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Giles practices Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Boise Internists and Boise Radiologists.