A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ginsburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ginsburg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ginsburg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsburg graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ginsburg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Ginsburg MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. David A. Ginsburg practice?
- Dr. David Ginsburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ginsburg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, and Ann Arbor Geneticists.