A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goff, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Goff MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Goff practice?
- Dr. David Goff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goff practices Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.