A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goff, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Goff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Goff MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Goff practice?
- Dr. David Goff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goff practices Radiation Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.