A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goff, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Goff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Goff practice?
Dr. David Goff practices Radiation Oncology near Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Ludlow, MA.
See Andover Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Goff, Dr. Dave Goff, Dr. Davis Goff