Cardiologist (heart), Surgeons
New England Heart Institute
100 McGregor St
Manchester, NH 03102
603-663-6888
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Saved my Grandmother's life!  |  show details
by Shauna on Nov 26th, 2013

He was covering at Exeter Hospital one night when my grandmother suffered a heart attack and was immediately rushed into the ER. He helped my mother and I make the right decision to go ahead with a procedure to check out her heart with of course reminding us of the risks. Well it was a good thing we did because she wouldn't have made it otherwise. It was looking grimm but she survived and is recovering nicely! Doctor Goldberg, you are amazing! Thank you so much!

|  Very caring doctor  |  show details
by Mary L. on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Goldberg diagnosed me with severe aortic stenosis, arranged for my surgery, visited me in the hospital, and followed up with me post-op in his office. My husband and I found him to be very caring and thorough, he gladly answered all of our questions, and he went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable with our decisions. I would gladly recommend Dr. Goldberg to any of my family members and friends. Thank you Dr. Goldberg!

|  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

This guy is the most arrogant, loud and obnoxious man I have ever met. I was at an appointment with a family member on overheard him tell a staff member not to rebook my relative with him after his testing was complete. Than I witnessed him chastizing a nurse for asking a question to him. I would never ever see this man.