Dr. David Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Goldberg?

May 6th, 2017

Great doctor

Had three blockages in one "line" and he was able to repair all blockages and used only one stent. What I liked was that he did not sugar coat any of the issues I was facing and his council and follow were excellent.

August 11th, 2016

knowledgeable and sincerely interested in me as a patient

June 6th, 2016

total waste of time

be prepared when dealing with this guy, this guy has a GOD like mentality....Very rude refuses to listen.......total waste of time........

November 26th, 2013

Saved my Grandmother's life!

He was covering at Exeter Hospital one night when my grandmother suffered a heart attack and was immediately rushed into the ER. He helped my mother and I make the right decision to go ahead with a procedure to check out her heart with of course reminding us of the risks. Well it was a good thing we did because she wouldn't have made it otherwise. It was looking grimm but she survived and is recovering nicely! Doctor Goldberg, you are amazing! Thank you so much!

August 1st, 2013

Very caring doctor

Dr. Goldberg diagnosed me with severe aortic stenosis, arranged for my surgery, visited me in the hospital, and followed up with me post-op in his office. My husband and I found him to be very caring and thorough, he gladly answered all of our questions, and he went the extra mile to make us feel comfortable with our decisions. I would gladly recommend Dr. Goldberg to any of my family members and friends. Thank you Dr. Goldberg!

March 31st, 2012

This guy is the most arrogant, loud and obnoxious man I have ever met. I was at an appointment with a family member on overheard him tell a staff member not to rebook my relative with him after his testing was complete. Than I witnessed him chastizing a nurse for asking a question to him. I would never ever see this man.

March 29th, 2017