A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldberg, Interventional Neuroradiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldberg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Goldberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Goldberg MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Goldberg practice?
- Dr. David Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goldberg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Radiologists.