A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Goldberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Goldberg practice?
Dr. David Goldberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Dermatology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Abington Pediatricians, Abington Cardiologists, and Abington Dermatologists.