A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Goldman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Goldman practice?
- Dr. David Goldman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Goldman practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.