Surgeons, Plastic Surgery Specialist

4601 Whitesburg Dr
Suite 103
Huntsville, AL 35802
256-265-7957
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best experience!  |  show details
by C.S on Jan 20th, 2014

LOVE Dr. David Gray!! He did my breast augmentation surgery, they look amazing! Best prices, best staff, and great work done by Dr. Gray! He listened to everything I wanted, spent the time with me I needed, and made me feel comfortable being there. Couldn't ask for anything more! If I could give him and his staff a 10, I would!

|  Bait and switch - Be careful!  |  show details
by Terri C. on Aug 12th, 2013

I contacted Dr. Gray re a tummy tuck and liposuction. We agreed on what would be done, and on a price for the Tummy tuck, and lipo on my inner and outer thighs, my "love handles" and upper back. I was told that some lipo was included with the tummy tuck. When I was in per-op, I noticed he wasn't marking ant areas for lipo, (not knowing if that was only in the movies or real) I asked, he seemed confused and said no liposuction was scheduled. When I said yes, there should be, he called the office, I was then informed that an additional $1800 would be needed to cover the lipo, this was NOT our original agreement, but since I was in the operating room I felt I had no choice. After the surgery, I waited for the anticipated swelling to go down, 6 months later when the areas that had supposedly had lipo were still the same I made an appointment. After going to a second surgeon who could find no indication of lipo having been done, I asked for my medical records. The whole demeanor of the appointment changed, his wife/office manager told me on the phone that they wanted all patients to be happy. And for an additional $2200 I could probably get the results I was looking for..... When I refused they got extremely nasty and rude. I have been going back and forth with Dr. Gray about a job not well done to no avail. My advice, find someone else. Everything was great until I paid them twice, then they wanted more.... Anyone wanting specific details can message me and I will be happy to share the whole story....

May 17th, 2013

I LOVE DR GRAY AND HIS STAFF!!!!!! GREAT SURGEON!!!!!!!

|  Breast implants  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2013

Have been in twice for surgery and am still not happy. The first time I had a problem with the left side. He and his wife kept saying nothing was wrong. Only after the second surgery and 2700.00 later (not including the cost of the first surgery which was 3200.00) did I hear out of their mouth they had never seen anything like that before. Now I am still having issues and once again all I hear is nothing is wrong. I look deformed so there is a problem along with a lot of pain. I would NOT recommend.

|  unprofessionalism  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

Wished I would have researched and read reviews before deciding to choose Gray Plastic Surgery. I had a terrible experience regarding conflict with his rude office manager, also known as his wife. She is very unprofessional and shouldn't be his office manager if she cant be professional and know the difference between work and personal issues. Dr. Gray is a compassionate doctor that cares for his patients but surrounds himself with negativity and allows personal issues to affect his surgical skill and the way he treats his patients. I was also informed of this policy after the DOCTOR cancelled my procedure himself less the day of my surgery and I'm fighting to get my money back. I guess it's time to get a lawyer.

|  Wonderful Experience!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2013

I recently had a tummy tuck and breast reduction. Dr. Grey was an awesome doctor. I felt that his staff members were helpful, friendly and comforting when I was nervous. His wife made me feel at ease during my preop visits and I appreciated how she shared her experiences with me. Dr. Grey is very honest and direct when it comes to different procedures, levels of comfort, and cost. During my consult I felt like he was a real "people person" who cares for the overall well-being of his patients. As we all talked my level of discomfort / embarrassment went away. He definitely is an expert in his field. I plan to refer several friends to his office and even go back if needed. I give him and his office 5 stars!

|  VITAL GUEST  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2013

DR GRAY IS A GOOD SURGEON, HE IS NICE ,GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR ,HIS STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL, OFFICE WAIT TIME IS ALWAYS LESS THAN 5MINS. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK. I WILL RECOMEND DR GRAY TO ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

|  Part of my extended family  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

I have always had a positive experience with Dr. Gray and his staff. I will continue to recommend him to others. The entire office continues to work with me to acheive the best results I can get. I will certainly use Dr. Gray again for any skin care needs or body conturing I might want in the future.

Nov 26th, 2012

Dr Gray is AMAZING!!!! I am THRILLED with him and his staff! I had many consultations before selecting Dr Gray. Im so happy I choose him!!!!

|  Not going back  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2012

I have read several negative reviews about Dr. Grays staff. From a first-hand experience, I now categorically agree with those reviews specifically those referencing his wife, I mean, his office manager. Be sure you are informed of their refund policy before you give them any money. I was informed of the policy after I cancelled my surgery and am still fighting to get a refund back from these people. While I have heard good things about Dr Gray himself, I question the judgment of anyone who surrounds himself with such negative representation.

|  GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

Dr Grays work is AMAZING!!!!!! My OB highly recomended him and I am so grateful he did. His staff is very friendly as well. The only problem is he is very busy and i did have to wait. Dr Gray is worth the wait!!!!!!

|  Scam artist!!  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

I had breast implants with dr. Gray back in march. They told me if I couldn't afford a lift and augmentation then I should just get a bigger implant. WRONG!! Now they are just bigger and saggier. I got them done by him at Hellen Kellar hospital. That hospital keeps calling me telling me I owe them over 5k. When I paid my doctor $4500 when he said that was all I had to pay. But apparently toThe hospital he hasn't paid them an I'm about to go into collections bc I haven't paid my $5,435 to them. It's all very weird to me. And they office staff is NO help what so ever. They keep telling me they've been having problems with this hospital and it'll get resolved. Well. It's the middle of July. Got breast done in Marxh.Nothing has been resolved. I'm about to contact a lawyer bc I feel like ingot scammed

|  CARING DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL STAFF  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

If you are looking for a caring and attentive doctor then look no further. Dr. Gray is a professional and caring person. I feel fortunate to have found him and his staff. Kudos to Wendi as well.

|  I love Dr. Gray  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

Dr. Gray and his staff are wonderful. There is nothing negative I can say. This doctor is compassionate and skilled. I would recommend him tenfold!

|  Horrible staff and not happy with results  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Hate my breast implants. Was told it would be no problem to correct. Then was told it would cost me even though there was a problem from day one. Could not get anyone to return calls, very rude staff

|  Great doctor and friendly staff.  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

I called at last minute needing appointment around my work schedule they offered to work me in same day, the doctor and staff were friendly and even more importantly I am pleased with my results! I recommend this office and will continue to give them business.

|  Poor Office Staff  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

The staff at Dr. Gray's office is horrible to say the least. Rude, uncaring, and just down right hateful are the words that come to mind when I think of how I have been treated by his staff. I called 2 times to inquire on a resonse from my insurance company pre-certification, stating that after a month they still do not have paperwork from Dr. Gray's office. The response I received from his office staff They always say that. Youll have to be patient and call us back in a couple of weeks to check the status. I asked once again if they could tell me when the paperwork was submitted and the only response I could get is; it was submitted sometime after my initial visit. They could not give me a specific date because it had not been sent out - AFTER 4 WEEKS OF WAITING!I would NOT recommend Dr. Gray simply because of his lack of a professional staff. Dr. Gray was very polite, very helpful and had a nice bedside manner.I am transferring my files to another PS in the Huntsville area that values their patients and wants to help them achieve the results they seek.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

I had a fantastic experience. The staff and the doctor were very helpful. Would go to Dr. Gray again and would have no problems recommending him to a friend!

|  One Happy Lady  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

I went to Dr.Gray after researching and going to another Dr. in the area. I am so happy I chose Dr. Gray. His staff and him have a great personality. They work with you and treat you with respect. This office knows what customer service is. Now on to the work. What can I say he did a wonderful job. I am so happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Gray.

|  Breast Reduction  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Dr. Gray is a very caring and knowledgeable professional. I am so happy with my results!

|  Fabulous  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

Wonderful doctor, very caring!

Oct 27th, 2010

very professional and friendly doctor!

|  great doctor  |  show details
by tammy j on May 13th, 2010

i went for a consult and he was great and his staff was really nice, when i have my procedure done He is the one i will go to..

|  I am very pleased with my result.  |  show details
by Rachelle on Oct 10th, 2009

I am very pleased with Dr Gray and his professionalism . His bedside manner made me feel very comfortable. Dr gray answered my questions before I asked them.I will continue to refer patients to Dr Gray weekly.

Jul 8th, 2009

i have had many procedures done by Dr. Gray, surgical and nonsurgical. he treats his patients like family. I would highly recomend him to anyone interested in plastic surgery.

Jul 7th, 2009

great doctor

Apr 18th, 2009

I will never recommed this Doctor to anyone!!!!!!