Dr. David Gray MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Saranac Lake, NY

3.8

January 30th, 2015
Great office visit... I will call again.
Every thing good to say about Dr. David Grey

January 20th, 2014
Best experience!
LOVE Dr. David Gray!! He did my breast augmentation surgery, they look amazing! Best prices, best staff, and great work done by Dr. Gray! He listened to everything I wanted, spent the time with me I needed, and made me feel comfortable being there. Couldn't ask for anything more! If I could give him and his staff a 10, I would!

August 12th, 2013
Bait and switch - Be careful!
I contacted Dr. Gray re a tummy tuck and liposuction. We agreed on what would be done, and on a price for the Tummy tuck, and lipo on my inner and outer thighs, my "love handles" and upper back. I was told that some lipo was included with the tummy tuck. When I was in per-op, I noticed he wasn't marking ant areas for lipo, (not knowing if that was only in the movies or real) I asked, he seemed confused and said no liposuction was scheduled. When I said yes, there should be, he called the office, I was then informed that an additional $1800 would be needed to cover the lipo, this was NOT our original agreement, but since I was in the operating room I felt I had no choice. After the surgery, I waited for the anticipated swelling to go down, 6 months later when the areas that had supposedly had lipo were still the same I made an appointment. After going to a second surgeon who could find no indication of lipo having been done, I asked for my medical records. The whole demeanor of the appointment changed, his wife/office manager told me on the phone that they wanted all patients to be happy. And for an additional $2200 I could probably get the results I was looking for..... When I refused they got extremely nasty and rude. I have been going back and forth with Dr. Gray about a job not well done to no avail. My advice, find someone else. Everything was great until I paid them twice, then they wanted more.... Anyone wanting specific details can message me and I will be happy to share the whole story....

May 17th, 2013
I LOVE DR GRAY AND HIS STAFF!!!!!! GREAT SURGEON!!!!!!!

March 31st, 2013
Breast implants
Have been in twice for surgery and am still not happy. The first time I had a problem with the left side. He and his wife kept saying nothing was wrong. Only after the second surgery and 2700.00 later (not including the cost of the first surgery which was 3200.00) did I hear out of their mouth they had never seen anything like that before. Now I am still having issues and once again all I hear is nothing is wrong. I look deformed so there is a problem along with a lot of pain. I would NOT recommend.

March 29th, 2013
unprofessionalism
Wished I would have researched and read reviews before deciding to choose Gray Plastic Surgery. I had a terrible experience regarding conflict with his rude office manager, also known as his wife. She is very unprofessional and shouldn't be his office manager if she cant be professional and know the difference between work and personal issues. Dr. Gray is a compassionate doctor that cares for his patients but surrounds himself with negativity and allows personal issues to affect his surgical skill and the way he treats his patients. I was also informed of this policy after the DOCTOR cancelled my procedure himself less the day of my surgery and I'm fighting to get my money back. I guess it's time to get a lawyer.

February 11th, 2013
Wonderful Experience!
I recently had a tummy tuck and breast reduction. Dr. Grey was an awesome doctor. I felt that his staff members were helpful, friendly and comforting when I was nervous. His wife made me feel at ease during my preop visits and I appreciated how she shared her experiences with me. Dr. Grey is very honest and direct when it comes to different procedures, levels of comfort, and cost. During my consult I felt like he was a real "people person" who cares for the overall well-being of his patients. As we all talked my level of discomfort / embarrassment went away. He definitely is an expert in his field. I plan to refer several friends to his office and even go back if needed. I give him and his office 5 stars!

January 29th, 2013
VITAL GUEST
DR GRAY IS A GOOD SURGEON, HE IS NICE ,GOOD SENSE OF HUMOUR ,HIS STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL, OFFICE WAIT TIME IS ALWAYS LESS THAN 5MINS. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH HIS WORK. I WILL RECOMEND DR GRAY TO ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

January 24th, 2013
Part of my extended family
I have always had a positive experience with Dr. Gray and his staff. I will continue to recommend him to others. The entire office continues to work with me to acheive the best results I can get. I will certainly use Dr. Gray again for any skin care needs or body conturing I might want in the future.

November 26th, 2012
Dr Gray is AMAZING!!!! I am THRILLED with him and his staff! I had many consultations before selecting Dr Gray. Im so happy I choose him!!!!

November 26th, 2012
Not going back
I have read several negative reviews about Dr. Grays staff. From a first-hand experience, I now categorically agree with those reviews specifically those referencing his wife, I mean, his office manager. Be sure you are informed of their refund policy before you give them any money. I was informed of the policy after I cancelled my surgery and am still fighting to get a refund back from these people. While I have heard good things about Dr Gray himself, I question the judgment of anyone who surrounds himself with such negative representation.

October 15th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Dr Grays work is AMAZING!!!!!! My OB highly recomended him and I am so grateful he did. His staff is very friendly as well. The only problem is he is very busy and i did have to wait. Dr Gray is worth the wait!!!!!!