A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Hosp, Davenport, Fl
- Heart of Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Justice Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Green practice?
- Dr. David Green has 1 office location.
Dr. David Green practices Family Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Family Physicians.