A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Heart Of Florida Hosp, Davenport, Fl
- Heart of Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Justice Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Green practice?
- Dr. David Green has 1 office location.
Dr. David Green practices Family Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Family Physicians.