Mar 24th, 2016

Nothing but good things to say. Having come from the north and relocating to the south, it was a bit of an adjustment. I had to learn to take it easy, much slower pace.

Mar 4th, 2016

I love Dr. Green. Very smart, compassionate and down to earth. He takes his time, listens, explains, everything I was looking for in a doctor. I'm so glad I finally found a doctor I can feel confident in!

Doc Green show details Doc Green
by Robert Carman on Feb 9th, 2014

A visit to Dr. Green's office is like a trip back in time, good times, Instead of the quick doctor visit where the doctor looks at a computer screen, Dr Green looks at you and listens to you. More doctors should try it, When my podiatrist admitted for an infection in my foot, it was Dr. Green that saw me every day. My wife and I both see Dr Green and am very pleased with his care.

Outstanding GP show details Outstanding GP
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. Green is not a specialist (although he has a personal interest in dermetology). But he is an extremely able diagnostitian, more than willing to refer you to the right specialist the first time (and his referals are also very good doctors). If there is a simple, practical approach to your issue he will offer you the choice of trying that first or opting to go to a specialist. His practical suggestions have worked very well for me. Please do not expect someone who looks like a traditional doctor or an office that is traditional. Dr. Green will take time with you and will listen to you.

Jun 10th, 2011

Office isn't of latest update, but that isn't important. Dr. Green wants to treat as he wants to treat and not be dictated by gov't or big clinic what he HAS to do. He may not look the part, but he is very knowledgeable and is very willing to refer you to specialist if he feels you should or if you want another opinion.

argumentative show details argumentative
Jun 2nd, 2011

I cant believe this guy is really a doctor. He has the bedside manor of a german shepherd and doesnt seem to like dealing with sick people. I've never had such an experience. The mini warehouse, no privacy office is extremely unnerving. One visit left me wondering where to go for a real doctor. On the upside he gave me a shot of cortizone that helped relieve pain for hours.