Family Physicians
7000 State Road 544
Ste 7
Winter Haven, FL 33881
863-291-3732
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Doc Green  |  show details
by Robert Carman on Feb 9th, 2014

A visit to Dr. Green's office is like a trip back in time, good times, Instead of the quick doctor visit where the doctor looks at a computer screen, Dr Green looks at you and listens to you. More doctors should try it, When my podiatrist admitted for an infection in my foot, it was Dr. Green that saw me every day. My wife and I both see Dr Green and am very pleased with his care.

|  My Experience  |  show details
by Tami Bolden S on Aug 28th, 2013

Dr Green who was my Mom's Dr for many years. He is a very attentive Dr and spends a lot of time with you. Twice he has called me at home and talked for a lengthy period of time about my issues - What Dr does that anymore? No One! I would highly recommend Dr Green - You will be completely satisfied with his caring ways and his knowledge of medicine. Sincerely, Tami

|  Outstanding GP  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. Green is not a specialist (although he has a personal interest in dermetology). But he is an extremely able diagnostitian, more than willing to refer you to the right specialist the first time (and his referals are also very good doctors). If there is a simple, practical approach to your issue he will offer you the choice of trying that first or opting to go to a specialist. His practical suggestions have worked very well for me. Please do not expect someone who looks like a traditional doctor or an office that is traditional. Dr. Green will take time with you and will listen to you.

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Office isn't of latest update, but that isn't important. Dr. Green wants to treat as he wants to treat and not be dictated by gov't or big clinic what he HAS to do. He may not look the part, but he is very knowledgeable and is very willing to refer you to specialist if he feels you should or if you want another opinion.

|  argumentative  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

I cant believe this guy is really a doctor. He has the bedside manor of a german shepherd and doesnt seem to like dealing with sick people. I've never had such an experience. The mini warehouse, no privacy office is extremely unnerving. One visit left me wondering where to go for a real doctor. On the upside he gave me a shot of cortizone that helped relieve pain for hours.