Dr. David Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gross?

Great doctor.

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Dr Gross was very professional and he was very nice and thorough. He wasn't rushed and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to others.

Courteous and Prompt

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Gross for the past 5 years. He has been courteous and prompt, with efficient service provided. I would recommend him to others.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Very good doctor and really cares about your Well being. Takes time with u and explains things well. I would recommend him.

Highly recommend!

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Very professional office, Dr. Gross was timely and thorough, made sure I understood what he was talking about and didn't make me feel rushed! He answered all my questions; I will definitely go back! Great doctor!

office visit

Posted on September 28th, 2013

THIS WA THE WORST DR, VISIT EVER. I HAD BEEN WARNED OF A BAD BEDSIDE MANNER, HOWEVER HE DID NOT HAVE ANY MANNERS AT ALL. IN FACT HE WAS DEGRADING AND RUDE. I LEFT FEELING UNINFORMED ABOUT ANY MEDICAL ISSUES AND BULLIED. THIS DR HAS A MONOPOLY IN THE AREA. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.

excellent care

Posted on July 9th, 2012

Dr. Gross has served members of my family for over 20 years. He checks the problem and gets to business. He gets the job done with the least amount of fuss. He is short and to the point yet he remembers us over the years. I am glad he is such a good and caring doctor as well as available to the people of St Augustine.

Great Dermatologist-Recommended

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I last saw Dr. Gross a while back. I think he really knows his stuff and I have a lot of friends who are also patients of his. My experience with him has always been a good one. The staff is also very friendly.

Worst Dr. visit Ever!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I do not recommend Dr. Gross, my visit was awful! I waited for a good 30 or so minutes to see him and he only spent maybe 5 minutes in the room. He showed no concern of what my issues were and was practically rushing me out of his office. He also left the exam room door half way open most of the time he was in the room with me, which i felt as if everyone outside the room could hear my business. My point is if you need a dermotologist I do NOT recommend Dr. Gross. It was a waste of time and money!

Posted on February 6th, 2011

I saw Dr. Gross for a skin condition,and requested a full body check while I was there. I am very fair and have a history of skin cancer in my family. Dr. Gross glanced at the part of my shoulder that was showing through the dressing gown and said, "Ah, you're fine". He didn't bother to even put his magnifying glasses on. I was taken aback...the average Joe on the street could take one look at me and know I am a candidate for skin cancer. I didn't complain, but I won't return. His bedside manner was brusque and a bit condescending. I'll be looking for a new dermatologist.

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

Dr. Gross is brilliant. I had been to 5 doctors before I was referred to Dr. Gross. I finally got my cure. Dr. Gross is a no frill, straight to the point guy. I couldn't have been happier he really knows his stuff.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017