A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hanes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hanes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hanes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Hanes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Hanes practice?
- Dr. David Hanes has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Hanes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Quakertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.