A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Harris FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Harris practice?
- Dr. David Harris has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Harris practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.