A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Harris FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Harris practice?
- Dr. David Harris has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Harris practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.