A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Harris, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Harris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Harris practice?
Dr. David Harris practices Ophthalmology near Morristown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Morristown Ophthalmologists.