Dr. David Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Harris?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 22nd, 2012

Most caring and honest Doctor I've EVER encountered!

I'm still currently going through the process of getting a dx. But I know that the care given during a second stereotactic biopsy and his time spent being direct and honest about the sample taken and what might lay ahead absolutely prepared me; I didn't feel as if I'd run into a brick wall and stunned into silence when given my results! I really can't say enough about my respect for him as a Doctor and a caring human being.

October 30th, 2015