A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hart, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hart MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Hart practice?
- Dr. David Hart has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Hart practices Neurological Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.