Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Spinal cord injury show details Spinal cord injury
by Shannon B. on Jun 4th, 2015

May 2014 I was involved in a head on collision. I was in a lot of pain and seen many doctor including doctors from cleveland clinic which they were to affraid of operating on me cause the risks were to high either way. So i be came so hopless until i got a appointment with dr. Hart he is a amazing dr and i owe my life to him. Before my surgery i was depressed and felt i lost my whole life and now i smile and laugh walk . And be the mom i wanted to be to my kids. Dr hart will do everything he can to help you if he can. He is honest. And i would trust him again in a heart beat .

Dr. Hart is a very caring doctor show details Dr. Hart is a very caring doctor
Nov 4th, 2012

I would definately recommend Dr. Hart for any spinal cord injury. I suffered for 2 years from a neck injury from a car accident. After searching for a trustworthy and compassionate doctor I was fortunate to find Dr. Hart. He was completely honest with me about possible issue if I had the surgery or if I chose not to. I put my full faith in Dr. Hart and with that trust I got my life back. I now am recovering from surgery and I am gaining control over my arms again.

Follow up leaves a lot to be desired show details Follow up leaves a lot to be desired
May 17th, 2011

I have been waiting for three weeks for the results of my MRI and the next step for my treatment.I have called and the response is he will get back to you.I am still in pain and it appears I am not a priority.I feel University Hospitals medical staff would be more efficient and caring for its patients,