A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hellerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hellerstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Depression Anxiety Disorders Pharmacology
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hellerstein graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hellerstein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hellerstein MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Hellerstein practice?
- Dr. David Hellerstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hellerstein practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.