A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Herman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Herman, FACP, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Herman FACP and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Herman practice?
- Dr. David Herman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Herman practices Infectious Disease near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Infectious Disease Doctors.