A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hernandez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jacinto Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. David Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Winnetka, CA.
See Winnetka Primary Care Doctors.