A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hernandez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Hernandez practice?
Dr. David Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Winnetka, CA.
See Winnetka Family Physicians.