A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hill, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Allergy, Asthma, and Atopic Dermatitis.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Orange Regional Medical Ctr-Middletown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Hill practice?
Dr. David Hill practices Pediatrics near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Hill, Dr. Dave Hill, Dr. Davis Hill