A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hill, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Hill MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Hill practice?
- Dr. David Hill has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Hill practices Pediatrics near , .