A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hill, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Milk Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Hill MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David Hill practice?
- Dr. David Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hill practices Pediatrics near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Pediatricians.