A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hoffman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Hoffman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. David Hoffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hoffman practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.