A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Howe, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Howe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- revision hip and knee replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Howe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jefferson Howe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Howe practice?
- Dr. David Howe has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Howe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Orthopedic Surgeons and Winston Salem Surgeons.