Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon
Orthopaedic Specialists of The Carolinas, Pa
170 Kimel Park Dr
Winston Salem, NC 27103
336-768-1270
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great procedure and caring doctor...  |  show details
by DWeavil on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr. Howe explained my options/procedures so that I could easily understand what would happen. The total hip replacement was wonderful. I walked the same day as surgery and went home the next morning. He has always taken the time to talk with me no matter how busy he is. His staff was available if I had any questions and responded back to me within the half-hour if not immediately. The knees and other hip will be done by Dr. Howe. Wonderful man and doctor!

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Randy James on Jan 12th, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable with the ability to explain the procedure in layman's terms. Personable, caring, does not seem rushed or pushy towards having or not having surgery. Performs many knee replacements; respected by his peers who send their clinical staff to him for treatment.

|  show details
by Ellen Hayes on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Howe is the absolute best! He did my first knee replacement and did a wonderful job. I am getting ready to have my other knee replaced - there is no question who will perform the surgery - Dr. Howe! Everyone at the office is always friendly, asks how you are doing, etc. When I see Dr. Howe, he explains everything to me, down to the smallest of details. I highly recommend Dr. Howe. You will not be disappointed.

|  show details