Dr. David Howe MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Winston Salem, NC

4.7

February 4th, 2017
He is a great hip surgeon . I had both done same time was walking without anything 4 weeks . Great job.

October 29th, 2016
Gave me back my life
I had a knee replacement by another doctor that was awful and I was worse than before I had the replacement. Fifteen months later Dr. Howe did surgery and I've not had one pain since then. He also replaced my hip and I did great. I told him he gave me back my life and I have recommended him to everyone I know!!!

November 13th, 2015
Dr. Howe and his staff are very efficient, knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable even though I was facing a anterior hip replacement surgery.

April 1st, 2015
Excellent communicator!!!!

June 11th, 2014
Great procedure and caring doctor...
Dr. Howe explained my options/procedures so that I could easily understand what would happen. The total hip replacement was wonderful. I walked the same day as surgery and went home the next morning. He has always taken the time to talk with me no matter how busy he is. His staff was available if I had any questions and responded back to me within the half-hour if not immediately. The knees and other hip will be done by Dr. Howe. Wonderful man and doctor!

January 12th, 2014
Excellent physician
Extremely knowledgeable with the ability to explain the procedure in layman's terms. Personable, caring, does not seem rushed or pushy towards having or not having surgery. Performs many knee replacements; respected by his peers who send their clinical staff to him for treatment.

May 1st, 2013
Dr. Howe is the absolute best! He did my first knee replacement and did a wonderful job. I am getting ready to have my other knee replaced - there is no question who will perform the surgery - Dr. Howe! Everyone at the office is always friendly, asks how you are doing, etc. When I see Dr. Howe, he explains everything to me, down to the smallest of details. I highly recommend Dr. Howe. You will not be disappointed.

February 7th, 2012
Honest and open
Dr. Howe replaced my knee and I am very pleased with him and the quality of the care I received before, during and after the procedure. He did not give my any false expectations and I am very pleased with the results.