Dr. David Hunt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2011
This Doctor spent a lot of time with me and made sure I knew what was wrong with my eye. It was the best detailed eye exam I have ever had. The staff was very friendly and caring. He is a straight foward kinda guy and I liked him a lot and now follow with him every 4-6 months.

July 27th, 2010
The reception staff is great, however Dr David Hunt was very unprofessional with me, after i flinched due to him poking my eye he said he had 65 other people he was going to see that day, he didnt have time for me to grunt or "oooh, ahhhh" when i was in discomfort, as he was working at my exam. This man spent more time talking to me like i was a dog, than he did explaning what was wrong with my eye. I dont understand why he was so mean to me, but im sure anyone would flinch at having there eye poked. i would NOT tell anyone to see this doctor, he was not nice about how he spoke to me, im a person not an animial, and would like to be treated proper when dealing with a "profesional". This man has no sympathy for his patients and i will NEVER go back to his office, i would rather go blind than to have to see him again....