A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Irvine is Excellent. Dr. Irvine has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irvine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Irvine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Irvine practice?
Dr. David Irvine practices Family Medicine near Albany, OR.
See Albany Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Irvine, Dr. Dave Irvine, Dr. Davis Irvine