A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Irvine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Irvine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Irvine graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irvine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Irvine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Irvine practice?
- Dr. David Irvine has 1 office location.
Dr. David Irvine practices Family Medicine near Albany, OR.
See Albany Primary Care Doctors.