A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jensen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jensen, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Jensen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gooding County Memorial Hospital
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Jensen DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Jensen practice?
- Dr. David Jensen has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Jensen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Gooding, ID and Burley, ID.
See Twin Falls Physiatrists.