A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Kaplan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jarret Kaplan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. David Kaplan has 14 office locations.
Dr. David Kaplan practices Urology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield Park, AZ and Buckeye, AZ.
See Sun City West Urologists.