A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Kaufman DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. David Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kaufman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.