Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Kessler
Dr. David Kessler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kessler is affiliated with Heart Hospital of Austin, Seton Medical Center Austin and St Davids Medical Center. Dr. Kessler has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Kessler has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Kessler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Robert Pederson
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Austin, TX 0 mi40
Dr. Francis Zidar
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Austin, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Joanne Tsai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Austin, TX 0 mi19