A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klein, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Klein MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Klein practice?
- Dr. David Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Klein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Oncologists.