A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Klein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Klein, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Klein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jay Klein MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Klein practice?
- Dr. David Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. David Klein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Oncologists.