A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kraman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kraman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kraman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kraman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Kraman MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Kraman practice?
- Dr. David Kraman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Kraman practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.