A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kraus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kraus, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kraus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jonathan Kraus MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Kraus practice?
- Dr. David Kraus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kraus practices Radiation Oncology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Radiation Oncologists.