A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levenson, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levenson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Levenson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Levenson practice?
- Dr. David Levenson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Levenson practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monongahela, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Nephrologists.