Dr. David Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Levine?

Great visit

Posted on August 31st, 2016

First visit with Dr. Levine. Really good visit. Quick, thorough and professional. Highly recommend him.

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

I have been going to Dr Levine for 25 years and he has diagnosed several moles that were pre cancerous and removed them. I trust him with my skin.

Extremely unhappy

Posted on February 27th, 2015

You need to beware when you go to this office if you are asked to sign anything - you better read EVERYTHING before you sign - boy did I make a mistake. I wasn't told that my insurance wasn't going to be billed for freezing some spots that were raised on my arm, hand, and back - but they say I signed something - well they have you sign a lot of forms these days at a doctors office - and they charged me $275.00 and it won't be covered. I feel like I was cheated for something that wasn't at all clear to me. I will never go back to this place and would like to warn others not to go there either as the tell me they did bill the insurance company $450 for what I would like to know????

Consistently keeps you waiting

Posted on May 13th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Levine's for more than five years and I have no complaints about his level of care. He has an odd sense of humor that some could find off-putting. It hasn't bothered me. My complaint is that he always, always keeps me waiting at least 45 minutes past my appointment time. I've asked the front desk about this numerous times and they just shrug their shoulders and say that he tells them how far apart to schedule his appointments, and that the only way to see him without waiting the extra hour is to get the first appointment of the day. A guy who runs 45 minutes late every day for years and doesn't learn something from it and change his way of doing business, I just wonder how much he cares about the patient experience versus trying to maximize how many people he can see in a day to keep the insurance money rolling in. I am going to look for a new doctor.

Lightning fast body scan

Posted on October 4th, 2010

My first visit to a dermatologist ever and I needed a full body scan as I am in my 40's. After a long wait Dr. Levine did about a 20 second quick look and totally missed my neck and chest where there was a questionable mark. He was finished and I had to ask him to look at the spot which was very obvious. It ended up being a basal cell carcinoma. He had already advised me that I didn't need to come back for 3-5 years. After I pointed out the spot, he realized he needed to biopsy. Way too busy and rushed and will most likely miss some serious issues on some. Thank goodness if wasn't a melanoma. Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend this turnstile practice.

Must be Tuesday!!!!!!

Posted on June 11th, 2010

Dr. Levine is a great doctor. My husband and I both go to him for different problems. I never had a bad experience and he knows his stuff.

I would never return !

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

He came in smiling, but immediately let me know that he ruled the show. He was rude and arrogant. He ripped down my pants without warning me.He undid my bra then asked me to take my blouse off over my head as he watched. HORRIBLE bedside manner.Did not answer my questions. Just told me to *talk to the girls out front*.

Posted on October 18th, 2017