A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Levy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans