A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Levy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Levy MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Levy practice?
- Dr. David Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Levy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Gastroenterologists.