A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lynch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lynch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lynch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lynch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Lynch practice?
Dr. David Lynch practices Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisberry, PA.
See Woodbury Surgeons.