The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Lynch
Dr. David Lynch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Hanover, PA and Carlisle, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with University of Maryland Medical Center, Hanover Hospital and Holy Spirit Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Lynch has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. David Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Joseph Chen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8
Dr. Amira Hussien
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Lilja Solnes
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi16