A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Magee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Magee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Magee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Magee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Magee practice?
- Dr. David Magee has 1 office location.
Dr. David Magee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.