A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Magee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Magee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Magee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Magee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Magee practice?
- Dr. David Magee has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Magee practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Urbana, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.