A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mansfield is Good. Dr. Mansfield has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mansfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Knee Pain, Knee Resurfacing, Knee Replacement, Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee), and Partial Knee Resurfacing.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Mansfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Mansfield practice?
Dr. David Mansfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Mansfield, Dr. Dave Mansfield, Dr. Davis Mansfield