A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Martin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Martin practices Internal Medicine near Elbridge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Elbridge Internists.