A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Martin is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Martin practice?
Dr. David Martin practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Elbridge, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Elbridge General Practitioners, Elbridge Internists, and Elbridge Radiologists.