A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Meehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Meehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Meehan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Meehan graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Meehan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Meehan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Meehan practice?
- Dr. David Meehan has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Meehan practices Pediatrics near Trexlertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Trexlertown Pediatricians.