Dr. David Michelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Michelson?

August 21st, 2012

Dr. Michelson took care of my daughter in 2005. Loma Linda was the third hospital in a matter of a week - my daughter was close to death. The Loma Linda Neuro team and Dr. Michelson had her diagnosed within a couple of days. My daughter suffered a severe infection that left her with a brain injury. If it wasn't for Dr. Michelson's care of my daughter she would still be in a wheelchair today. But instead she is a Junior in College and ran a in the tough mudders this past June! I can't say enough good about Dr. Michelson and the Loma Linda Peds Neuro team. Thanks to them ( and a lot of prayer) my daughter is leading a great life. It's worth the wait in the office or on the calendar. She is 20 years old now and she still gets annual check ups by the extremely caring and hard working DR. Of course it is going to be hard to see him. But it's worth it. He goes above and beyond to give the best care possible. If your child is having neuro problems do whatever you can to go see him.

November 9th, 2011

Awful

I had to wait for three months to get an appointment for my son. We waited 2.5 hrs before we saw him. My 2 year old son got very tired, hungry and cranky. He came and totally spent 5 minutes with us. His result was telling us to come back in 6 months and see how my son does. It was awful.

November 2nd, 2011

Dr Michelson examined my eyes with great care and expertiseAnswered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable

April 24th, 2009

A great, caring doctor

Dr. Michelson took care of our son while he was very ill. Dr. M was very caring and took a his time to answer my questions. I would recommend him to anyone!

July 12th, 2016