A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mitchell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Mitchell practice?
Dr. David Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.