A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mitchell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mitchell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Mitchell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. David Mitchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willoughby, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.