Dr. David Musgrave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Musgrave?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. David Musgrave?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

I'm a senior citizen and I was very pleased with the friendly attitude and respect the entire staff showed me on my initial appointment. Dr Musgrave continued that feeling when he reviewed my X-rays and explained my condition and opinions. Without making and changing for an additional appointment his staff then scheduled me for the agreed to process.

September 3rd, 2016

awful doctor. This entire group should be put out of business. They do needless procedures and leave patients worse than when they came in. I would caution anyone seeing this doctor. Coldhearted and it's amazing he is still around.

November 10th, 2015

I am very disappointed in Dr. Musgrave's staff. I received a call on the morning of my appointment asking if I could come in early. I rearranged my schedule so I could leave work at 3:30 as I work downtown in Chicago. I arrived even earlier than I was asked to only to be treated like a child who missed curfew! I was informed by his nurse KIM that doctor had an emergency and we needed to reschedule my appointment. When I shared how upset I was with not only with doctor having an "emergency" but with the way I was treated. When I asked if I could make an appointment with a physician in the Portage office I was told by his nurse KIM that I would need to seek treatment elsewhere if I didn't wish to see Dr. Musgrave. I would never recommend Dr. Musgrave to anyone ever and for the most part this is based on the behavior of his staff. I wish I could give - 3 stars due to the rudeness of his nurse KIM.

October 3rd, 2013

I would without a doubt recommend Dr Musgrave to anyone. He gets to the point and is willing to answer any questions or concerns. The office is prompt and the staff is kind, friendly, and helpful.

March 9th, 2013

trust

I was recommended to Dr Muskgrave by a family member. I have complete faith in this man as a surgeon I had a Hip replacement in 2011 & will be having a bilateral knee replacement in 2 weeks. I have done everything he has told me to do for my surgical prep & recovery with remarkable results I am at ease knowing I will be well taken care of & have faith I will make a speedy & remarkable recovery to return to work.

August 12th, 2010

Being in the healthcare profession, I am very upset with the care I received from Dr. Musgrave. He spends under 10 minutes with you, does not listen to your concerns, not compassionate, and makes you feel like a fool. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 22nd, 2016